, I am preparing for IAS from 2015. Rau’s IAS (GS),Vajiram (Sociology),
- Paper-1 was tougher than previous years 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Paper-1 was confusing. It means you have read the content but still confuse in two options.
- Lengthy questions took a lot of time to read them properly.
- Paper-2 was also difficult.Because of non convetional Maths, Reasoning and 26 comprehension questions.
- Answer Key of various coaching center showing different answers of at least 5–6 questions.
- Last time I got 5 marks more what I have calculated from answer keys.
- It is easy to solve the paper in 2 days and saying the paper was a bit difficult and telling that it would be cut off.
- But the candidates who is giving exam goes through various emotions, fear, anxiety and surprises of unexpected questions.
- Which is not counted in the calculation of cut off by coaching centers.
- Cut off would be low because of the above reasons. I think it would be 90 this time.
, Assistant Professor Mechanical Engineering Online Tutor
- First understand the concepts.
- Arange a tutor if you are facing any problem.
- Solve as many problem as possible.
- You can contact me for further guidance.